Tuesday, April 28, 2009

N95 flu mask

my dad called me in a panic today from LA.. and he insisted i buy a flu mask - of the N95 variety... so, today, i went in an exhausted daze of all day school with no prep, and 4 hours of music and worship practice, to cvs, walgreens, and jewel-osco to find my flu mask. i didn't find any anywhere, so i just ordered a case online.

do you have your mask? i'll be selling them for $50 each. maybe $45 if you're nice.

i shouldn't joke... people are getting really sick from this. =(

4 comments:

  1. omg I couldn't find any masks either -_- daddy's gonna ship me one I think......

    I hope I don't already have the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. strange, daddy called me but didn't tell me to get a ask. Do i get a sibling discount on those masks? Hopefully no outbreaks happen at USC, college campuses get really messed up when sicknesses like that happen. Too much close contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u need one? i can send one to u when i get mine... if it's still a problem by then.

    also, they closed down a chicago school b/c of the flu! not our school.... our school wouldn't close for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe you bought a case! you sound a little crazy. but then again, if i get the flu, your daddy will say see, n95!

    ReplyDelete