Wednesday, May 6, 2009

what was that?!

thanks for all your love and prayers... i don't really know what that weirdness was for those few days... but i think there was some kind of spiritual darkness that made me feel like i was still fighting off depression... which if you're my friend, you know that it was the biggest mountain in my life until a few years ago.

so tuesday night, at choir/ band practice, chrissy shared about song of songs 2:6 "his left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me" and that the lord's left arm lifts up our head and gives us joy, and his right arm covers us and protects us... and just a sweet time of prayer and face time with god lifted that darkness. i know it was lifted because today i woke up singing the song we learned last night, and i had a decently good day at school... which is mercies from heaven.

i'm just really thankful for my awesome friends and family, and a god who gives us joy and covers us in our weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment